2026年9月16日

香港迪士尼樂園兩首全新萬聖節原創歌曲現已登陸各大音樂串流平台


香港迪士尼樂園於萬聖節活動 Disney Halloween Time 2026 活動開始前,於各大音樂串流平台發行兩首全新原創歌曲。分別是全新城堡萬聖節表演「米奇與好友萬聖奇遇」(Mickey's Happy Halloween Adventure) 的《Halloween is Here》,以及升級版「惡人反轉大街派對」(Uninvited! A Villains Takeover Party) 的新歌曲《The Uninvited》。

Halloween is Here
(From Hong Kong Disneyland Resort "Mickey's Happy Halloween Adventure")

發行平台包括 (清單僅供參考):SpotifyJOOXApple MusiciTunes StoreYouTube MusicKKBOXTIDALDisney Music Asia VEVO

The Uninvited
(From Hong Kong Disneyland Resort "Uninvited! A Villains Takeover Party")

發行平台包括 (清單僅供參考):SpotifyJOOXApple MusiciTunes StoreYouTube MusicKKBOXTIDALDisney Music Asia VEVO


Living In A World of Royalty And Rules
Serve The Crown Your Soul
And Love Them Like A Fool
I Followed Them Around With Obedience
Blindly Took the Cards They Were Dealing
The Moment I Refused To Do Their Bidding
I Was Banished No Hesitation

You Will Hear My Truth I'll Speak My Mind
Watch Me Walkaway Leaving Good Behind
Couldn't Care To Be In Your Paradise
So Let Me Say With No Due Respect

I Don't Care To Be Invited!
Let Your World Be Uninvited!

If You Wanna Know The Power It Can Bring
Listen To Your Tune Embrace It Wail And Sing
Burn All The Lies The Pretense To Be Nice
Heroes Are Zeros And We Must Arise
Come And Take My Hand It's Time To Take Command

Find Your Truth And Free Your Mind
Reveal The Faux Fellows Who Will Keep You Blind

Witness Who Will Stay And Stand By Your Side
For Life They'll Be Your Ride
Come And Join The Uninvited!
You'll Never Be Uninvited!
Uninvited!
Uninvited!
Uninvited!
Leave The Spite And
Come And Join The Ride

Speak Your Truth
Free Your Mind
Eyes Wide Open
Don't Be Blind

Witness Who Will Stay And Stand By Your Side
And Together You Will Cross That Great Divide
To The World Uninvited!
Come And Join The Uninvited!
You'll Never Be Uninvited!

發行日期:2026 . 9 . 16
版權所有 ⒸDisney  ⒸWalt Disney Records